Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Wedding Party

Here’s hoping we won’t have any more changes. This is our wedding party as it stands right now:

Kristine- My Maid of Honor / sister extraordinaire
James- Groomsman / My sister’s Fiancé

Laura- My Matron of Honor / My BFF since pre-school 

On her wedding day, June 2010

Lauren- Bridesmaid / Lance’s step-sister

Olivia Mae - My Little Buddha- Flower Baby / cutest niece in the world

I love her little face!

Stephen- Best Man / Lance’s Best Friend 
( I couldn't find a picture of him, I will have to fix this!)
Elijah- Ring Bearer / My (second) cousin


 Zachary - Un-sure of his roll as of right now / My little brother 


I am glad we are still keeping the wedding party pretty small.  We added Lance’s step-sister because they are pretty close and we wanted to include her.  She was excited when we asked her to be a bridesmaid. We also went with my sister’s fiancé for our other groomsman.  He doesn’t really show too much “excitement,” but a little birdie (ahem.. Kristine) told me that he is happy to be involved as well. 
It's nice to know that the people who are most important in our lives can be a part of our day.

How did you choose your wedding party?  If you aren't having one at all, what made you decide that?

No comments:

Post a Comment