Monday, April 9, 2012

A Pause in my blog...

This past weekend 2 things happened.  My mom went to the hospital on Easter Sunday morning with side/chest(ish) and stomach pains.  She is back home and okay now, but after my grandma left her house, as she was getting out of her car at the highrise she lives in, she lost her balance and fell and now she is in the hospital. 

I'm finding it kind of hard to concentrate on writing when I don't really know what is going on with her.  I know she was admitted because of the pain, but didn't break anything (?)  I am not sure.  Trying to get informtaion out of people is like pulling teeth. Especially being so far away from everyone.   I am sure I will find out more tonight and be back to writing by tomorrow.

Have a fabulous Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment