Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Changing our date.. again!

Job transitions...ugh. Three months after changing the date to June, Lance had a little set back in his job.  He told me he didn’t feel comfortable with a June wedding anymore and that he wanted to push it back, yet again.  I told Lance this is the last time I am changing it. Next time we have to do anything this dramatic, we are just going to elope… and not tell anyone about it until a few weeks after. 

Cue all those same feelings I had after the last time we had to change our date.  Luckily, I didn’t have to change anything I had planned so far.  Besides a slight shift in my wedding colors to accommodate for the “fall” date we moved it to.

    So anywho. Now the date is set for September 2012.  At first I was less than thrilled about it. It took me long enough to get excited again when we changed stuff last time.  However, like last time, after about a week or two, my excitement started to come back.  I really do refuse to change anything again.

At this point though, I don’t think anything is going to go wrong.  (knock on wood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment