Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our Venue (The original)

**I am going to leave this exactly as I wrote it on 4/13/11. Can’t you just feel the excitement? I’m still a little sad we don’t get to have our wedding here**

The place we chose for our venue is.......


    Palmetto's on the Bayou!!!  I love love LOVE this place. And no, the building isn’t crooked, but my phone was when I took the picture. (whoops!)

My words cannot do it justice though. Here are some more pictures... (all personal)

ceremony site








    Of course this is just from a visit, when it is all set up... Oh my goodness! It will be fabulous!!!

    Now that I have everything confirmed with Palmettos, I can officially open up those parts on the wedding website! YAY! If you haven't ventured over there yet... then you never really noticed that they weren't up.  Oh, and if you do go there, and read about the group picture that I wanna do... here are my two spots that I like the best to have it...

    The first one with the tree is my favorite! The only problem.... our photographer, Sarah, would have to climb up on a ladder to get the shot. I actually just emailed her about it with the two pictures.. but either way.. it’s happening. The second picture is actually up on a deck, which would work very well for her, and wouldn't require any climbing.

    So, yeah.. YAY!! Palmetto's it is, and I can't wait!
**Seriously. Sadness… ugh! No more group picture under the oak tree, no more ceremony on the bayou… and I was even going to arrive by boat. Yes, by boat. ::sigh::  Oh well.  As long as Lance is at the end of the aisle waiting for me, we could get married anywhere!**

No comments:

Post a Comment