Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dress Inspiration

      After going through a few different desingers websites, I found out that I like a bunch of different things in a wedding dress.  Rouching, Ruffles, and Poof.   I also prefer corset dresses, but not from pictures, thats just from wanting to feel... secure (?) in my dress.

       Here is what I have come up with for dresses that I like...

Aire Barcelona-  Oh.My.Goodness.  I love these dresses. The flowy ruffles, the subtle bling. They are just beyond gorgeous. I want them all.

Photos from airebarcelona.es


Allure Bridal - They all kind of speak for themselves. Simply Gorgeous.

photos via allurebridals.com


Maggie Sottero- I have always seen posts about Maggie dresses on the boards. Her dresses are beautiful and well structured.  She always has an element on each dress that sets it apart from other. Some lace, ruffles, a little bling. Love it!

photos via maggiesottero.com

Justin Alexander- I still, to this day, drool over the second picture here. It's so simple, and stunning. All of these dresses are fabulous though.

photos via justinalexanderbridal.com


      So going through all of these did help me narrow some things down. Kind of.  We will just have to see what my next dress shopping experience brings!

      What is YOUR favorite style of dress?  Are you just as all over the place as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment